Health Is Everything, we make sure we support yours
We encourage your wellbeing ,with premiums covered in full for medical care, vision and dental for employees and their dependents, so you can focus on a healthy lifestyle without a worry.
You need that holiday, take that breakAnnual paid Vacation for two weeks per calendar year- create those memories and enjoy those milestones.
401(k)Plan OfferedWe want to be a part of your future planning and assist you in getting there surely and confidently with our 401(k) offering.
Learning and GrowthIt is a priority to invest in your talents and skills by constantly supporting you with trainings and certifications pertinent to your growth and enhancement of your skills . We take pride in your goals, it is the path to a common vision of success.
Immigration SupportWorking with the best in the industry , we will help navigate your immigration needs with timely action to ensure compliance of your status.
Position: Oracle EBS and SOA Technical Resource
Experience: 3-6+ years experience preferred
Location: Irving, TX
[Work from home is available due to COVID situation - but long term expectation is to be onsite]
Candidate must have experience working on SCM modules in Oracle EBS 12.2
In-depth experience with PLSQL/SQL is required
Experience with an integration tool is required;
Oracle SOA CS or OIC is nice to have
Experience with OTM (Oracle Transportation Management) is nice to have
Exposure to Oracle APEX is nice to have
3-6+ years experience preferred
Excellent communication skills are a must
Position: Senior Oracle Apex Developer
Experience: 8+ Years
Location: USA, India
Currently remote Contract / C2H / Full-time
Skills & Responsibilities.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in IT and Oracle technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science plus experience in information systems and analysis with APEX.
- Must have minimum 5+years of experience in Oracle APEX with version 5 or higher and experience with APEX 5x features (Jquery, declarative actions, etc)
- Experience in information systems and analysis with APEX.
- Able to independently manage all aspects related to Oracle APEX development and support.
- Significant experience migrating entire APEX applications to new environments
- Ability to design for Industry Best Practice Design in Oracle APEX
- Experience migrating code/pages/objects from dev/qa/production Apex environments
- Should be able to build Apex screens against SQL*Server
- Ability to independently provide time estimates for APEX related tasks
- Good knowledge of Database security and compliance and integration of APEX with SSO
- Oracle database experience with versions 9i, 10g and 11i
- Must have Oracle PL/SQL development and tuning experience, SQL, HTML, XML
- Proficient in SQL and PLSQL scripting skills including stored procedure, functions, and DDL
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and effective problem-solving skills
- Strong database management skills including backup and recovery best practices in a high-availability environment.
- Ability to work with users and business analysts to create technical specifications for new development and documentation for existing applications.
Position: Sr. SOA Developer
Experience: 8-10 Years
Experience from end-to-end on implementing SOA in Oracle Fusion Suite and Web methods product Suit and implementation of B2B Integration.
Extensive experience in Oracle 11g SOA Components like BPEL, ESB, Business Rules, Business Process Management-Human Workflow, Adapters (File/FTP, JMS, BAM, Oracle Apps),EDN [Event Delivery Network], OWSM [Oracle Web-service Management], BAM [Business Activity Monitoring],OSB 11G, SOA Web Services.
Experience with 3-tier SOA Architecture (Requester, Business Service and Provider).
Experience in designing and developing integration layer between Oracle EBS and any third party system using Oracle SOA Suite.
Position: Sr. Business Analyst (GRC domain)
Experience: 10+ years
Hands-on experience domains like Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), Banking and Financial Services. Candidate must have 10+ years of experience in the area of Business & System Analysis, Project Delivery, Product Management.
Must have BA Core Competencies, including Business Requirements gathering, System documentation, Quality Assurance and Project Management functions.
• Requirement gathering and GAP analysis
• Functional Specification
• Knowledge Transfer to the Engineering teams
• Preparation & review of Test scenarios and test execution
• Client demo and end-user training.
Position: Oracle Fusion Consultant (Mfg)
Experience: Minimum 10 years+
• Identify business requirements and align them to Oracle Cloud/Fusion SCM functionality.
• Configure the Cloud/Fusion SCM Application based on client requirements.
• Successful experience as an Oracle applications Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Distribution, at least 1-2 full cycle implementations.
• Possesses previous Oracle Cloud SCM experience.
• Provide thought leadership around industry best practices for improving operation efficiencies and profitability of client business.
• Assist in documenting and performing application set ups for test instances.
• Experience with the business processes in one or more of the SCM modules: Item Master and attribute controls, procurement and sourcing, order fulfillment/shipping execution, inventory management, manufacturing, costing, quality, planning, and/or field service.
• Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during bid development and project execution.
Inclusive Collaborative Passionate Fun
This is how we define ourselves and take pride in the environment we create to grow and thrive as a team. We are constantly looking to expand our family with people who are ambitious about their future looking to work in a place designed to focus on collaboration, excellence, simplicity and well being.
We work hard, play hard, we are a proud community with core values that promote simplicity, quality , excellence, honesty and unity.
Connect with us online to learn more about the opportunities to grow with us. We would love to hear from you.
Submit Your Application
Check what our clients says!
Congratulations team for making this happen on time. Even though we struggled in the initial phase of the project, you guys pulled it off and delivered it on time. Good job and keep it up. Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year 2020.
I want to express my appreciation for your hard work and commitment to make the Oracle MFG project a success. The resources from Vivid Edge have proven to be the best of the best. Thanks to efforts of the team, we were able to successfully develop a working model and have made tremendous progress on the legacy integration using SOA capabilities. We look for Vivid Edge to help us successfully implement the Oracle manufacturing solution upon resumption of project.
I want to express my appreciation for your hard work and commitment to make the Oracle MFG project a success. The resources from Vivid Edge have proven to be the best of the best. Thanks to efforts of the team, we were able to successfully develop a working common model that was deployed globally with minimal modifications to meet unique local needs.